Development for Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
R-Innovation generates innovative ideas to improve the result of orthopaedic and trauma surgery.
Based on these ideas, R-Innovation cooperates with industrial partners for the development of these innovations.
R-Innovation is partner for testing, user education, marketing and distribution of the developed methods and products.
Owner and developer of R-Innovation is Professor Martinus Richter, MD, PhD
Since March 2012, First Worldwide Orthopaedics, Malaysia / Singapur is the main cooperation partner of R-Innovation (website WordlwideOrthopaedics.com under construction).
- RIMBUS - Polyaxial Locked Calcaneus Plate System
- A3 Anatomic Ankle Arthrodesis System
- R-Lock Foot Correction Plate
- Intraoperative Pedography
- German Ankle System - Total Ankle Replacement
- Instrument modification and development of computernavigation Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement (S.T.A.R.) - Total Ankle Replacement
Cooperation partners up to now
Currently running projects
- System for Total Arthroskopic Matrix-Associated Stem Cell Transplantation for Cartilage Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Total Replacement Subtalar Joint
- Total Replacement Tarso-metatarsal Joint
- Total Replacement 1st Metatarsophalangeal Joint
- Polyaxial Locked Plate System Proximal Humerus
- Polyaxial Locked Plate System Distal Femur
- Polyaxial Locked Plate System Droximal Tibia
- Polyaxial Locked Plate System Distal Radius
- Polyaxial Locked Plate System Distal Fibula
- Polyaxial Locked Plate System Fixation Osteotomy Calcaneus
- Polyaxial Locked Plate System Fixation 1st Tarsometatarsal Joint
- Self Drilling and Cutting Screw with Universal Length
- Fusion Nail Ankle
- Fusion Nail Subtalar Joint
- Fusion Nail Foot